Manilla Team Penning Championships
Conditions of Entry
- Start time will be 8am.
- If riders have not competed in at least 3 club days they are required to pay a fee of $20 per rider on top of entry fee.
- First 40 teams to nominate and pay entry fees will be accepted.
- $450 entry fee per team for Open, $300 entry fee for novice, $75 entry fee per team for Youth and $45 per team for Junior to be paid immediately following confirmation of entries.
- Prepaid entries via direct deposit with 1 transaction per team. Please use reference as Championships and Captain's Name.
- All participants must be full members of Manilla Team Penning Association
- Riders may nominate for more then one team but can only ride with each combination for the allotted number of runs.
- 3 runs will be the allotted number of runs per combination give to qualify on the 25th for the finals on the 26th.
- All entry fees must be paid for by 10am Wednesday the 22nd at the latest.
- The draw will be competed on Thursday night and posted to MTP facebook page on Friday morning.
- Nominations close Midnight on the 18th of November.
- Those that have placed to at least 3rd in any event in 2023 will only be allowed to compete in the OPEN event. Those that have not will be able to chose to either compete in the open or the novice but are not allowed to compete in both.
- Youth riders are allowed to compete in the open or the novice if they wish but are required to pay the nomination fee. If a youth rider choses to compete in the open/novice division they are still able to compete in the youth division.